
Preston's last day of preschool they had a pajama party and got to bring their pillows and some treats to watch a movie. He wore his favorite skeleton jammies and posed with his two carpool friends Hank Vernon and Saige Smith. I miss driving these little cuties to school.

Carter's last homework assignment for kindergarten was doing a research paper. He had to choose an animal and do a report and a diorama of it. He chose a horse and he and James worked hard on it. The fence was made of matchsticks, cotton ball clouds, and a cute little red barn cut by James. Parents got to come to his class and then they told Mrs. Belnap 5 facts about their animal. He did great! Did you know that China has the biggest population of horses? I didn't either!

We had one nice day (the weather in May was horrible) so I put Claire in the swing in the backyard. She was smiling the whole time and then started saying "weeee" in the cutest, tiniest, little voice.

For the last week of school the kindergarteners had "fun days". They did different things every day. This day was cowboy day. They made these stick horses and had races. They also had bubble day, watermelon day,cookie day, and space days. They made little space helmets and learned about planets.

He also was wearing his lovely firefighter rain boots to complete the "cowboy" look.

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! She loves markers!

I gave Preston a tiny piece of chocolate and then saw him watching tv looking like this! Not sure how it got everywhere, but I had to snap a picture and send it to James!
No comments:
Post a Comment