Sunday, July 22, 2007

Girls Trip to Park City

All the girls together from L to R Shauna, Cathy, me, Jacque, Aunt Mary, Melanie, Rachel, Aunt Chris, and Shannon (not pictured-my mom, Sarah, and Cherrill)
Yes, I know I look like a cow in this picture but it had everyone together.

We ate at the Loco Lizard Mexican restaurant-it was very good!
The girls (Jacque, Mel, and Rachel) in front of Legers Deli
Me and my sister Melanie shopping on the last day
My mom found this purse for 10 dollars and was so proud of it!

This girls trip was so much fun! Every year now, for 2 years running we have a girls trip for all of the girls in my mom's family. Last year we went to St. George but decided to go closer to home this year to Park City. We stayed at a condo called Stillwater next to Jordanelle Reservoir. There was TONS of shopping at the outlets, talking, laughing, eating, and fun. I had such a good time and it was a nice break especially since the day after I left both of my boys were throwing up. James was a good sport and took great care of them. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family and to have awesome cousins and aunts that I can have a blast with! Thanks to all that came, it was so fun.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday... how is Melanie doing? Does she have a diagnosis yet?

Callie Canlas said...

i was just wondering the same thing...how is she doing? how are YOU doing? and you're right...it's not the same. but we'll always have our blogs :) love ya woman!

Englishfam said...

Melanie is doing better and is hoping that is has something to do with her IUD. She is going to get it taken out to see if that makes a difference. They still have not given her any definite reasons for her symptoms which is very frustrating. I will keep you posted! As for me, I am doing great Callie, thanks for asking!