Strike a Pose
Having fun together
Preston's signature move-Grab the face!
Since the first snowfall happened last week, I decided it was definitely time to put away the shorts and tshirts and get out all of the fall/winter clothes. I found the box for Preston of Carter's hand me downs and it was so much fun looking through and finding all the cute sweaters etc. that Carter used to wear. Having two boys close together has really come in handy! This was one of my favorite shirts that Carter had, and I am happy that Preston now gets to show his cute self off in it too. They are so funny together. Preston loves to bug Carter in any way possible, I think it is to get back at Carter for bossing him around all the time! In case any of you were wondering, Preston is no longer my little vampire. He has grown a front tooth, so now he just looks like a jack-o-lantern (see bottom picture). I love my boys!!
2 comments:
Those are the cutest little hand-me-downs I have ever seen. I love the wrestling. Two boys must make a loud, crazy, and oh so fun house!
I feel the same way about hand-me-downs. I keep having Olivia wear these old clothes because I love seeing her in them and remembering Addison in them. These however, are really cute hand-me-downs.
Post a Comment