Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged

I have already done something like this already a while back, but saw Ashleigh's blog and was "tagged" again. The game is you write 6 things about yourself that most people don't know and then you tag six more people to do the same thing. Here goes...
1. I HATE feet. They are disgusting. They smell, have hard, flaky skin, yellow toenails, yuck. I don't like them near me, even if you have socks on. The funny part is that people try to convince me that I will like their feet because they are so well groomed. Sorry to break it to you, but I don't even like my own feet! You know that I really love James a lot because his feet encompass all of the above on said "disgusting" feet.
2. I am a magazine junkie. I love them. Gossip magazines, mainly People, is my favorite. I think this is why I wasn't a reader for so long because I was used to reading a little blurb on a page and being done.
3. I bite my fingernails. I know, it's gross. I have done it ever since I can remember. I actually stopped doing it during both pregnancies, but somehow started back up again. Most of the time I don't even realize I am doing it. The funny thing is Carter bites his nails too now. Hey atleast I don't have to clip them I guess!
4. I am a big journal writer. My grandma got all of the grandkids a journal when they turned 8. I have since filled I think about 8-9 more journals. It is really fun to look back at how boy crazy I was. I love Jon Nelson blah blah blah... :)
5. I know a lot about music. Or atleast I like to think I do. I can be somewhat of a music snob at times.Whenever I need a self esteem boost I have my family play name that tune with me. I always win, which makes them crazy. For some reason my brain seems to retain artists, song titles, and album names. Why couldn't it be math?!
6. I dress WAY too casual. I love t-shirts, jeans, pajama pants, anything comfortable. When I have to be dressed nice, i am scrambling to find ANYTHING in my closet. I am hoping to change this one, I need a new style.

Well that's me, take it or leave it! I am not going to tag 6 people. If you want to do it, great, I would love to hear some fun things about you!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the journaling part. That is so good that you have filled 8 or 9, so impressive. I am aweful about writing in my journal. The only times I have been very good about it are when I had to for Gospel In Action or Personal Progress. Somehow I don't think writing about my love for your brother Kevin is quite what church leaders had in mind when they wanted you to write in your journal. I wrote the stupidest, most embarrassing things. And I thought life was so hard! I even remember one entry that starts off explaining to my future daughters that I understand how hard life is for them, because I have been there. Life as a 12 year old is a piece of cake compared to being a 28 year old mother of 4! I read my journal outloud to Nick and Hallie a few months ago, it was like the best comedy ever written, they were rolling. So embarrassing!
I do try to write at least once or twice a year about what is going on, now that I have kids. The problem is that when I wait so long to write, then it takes me about 6 hours to update everything! I guess blogging is helping me do a better job.

Miss Megan said...

I actually didn't know that you were a nail biter?! I guess I can still learn new things about you. Oh the days of Jon Nelson...ha ha ha. And while I agree that you are the music queen of the universe, I just have to remind you of something you told me the other night: METALLICA. Sorry to burst your bubble, Head!

Natalie Que said...

Those are really fun, I have loved reading both Ashleigh's and yours.

That is way funny what Nicole said about her journal, especially since I have read the entries about Kevin Tenny! HILARIOUS! It is fun to read my own and laugh at myself too. It is WAY funny reading Ben's journals. I missed out not having a brother, so it was insanely funny to read his (sifting through the BYU and Jazz sports stats and highlights) and see what a day in the life of a 12 year old boy is like.

So great, loved the post!