James was nice to give me a break last Saturday and took Carter to the zoo (Preston was napping of course). They had lots of fun while I got to just lay around, finish my book, and procrastinate all the things that needed to get done. I have been in such a reading mode lately, I don't know why. Anyway, here are the cute pics of Carter on his fun day out with Dad.
Cool Picture huh? Face to face with a snow leopard (I think) James thinks it is a jaguar. Which one of us is right? Anyone know?
He wanted to ride on the elephant's trunk but then got scared and wanted to get down which gave the crowd a laugh. "Get me down Daddy, get me down!"
The albino crocodile again(I posted a pic about 3 months ago), but a way better picture on this post. I am not a very good photographer I admit it, James kills me in that department. It must be a guy thing.
Carter was so scared to go down this slide last time we were there, but James said this time he didn't give it a second thought. Go figure.
2 comments:
That snake slide looks like something from Indiana Jones or Goonies. I'd be scared to go down it too.
Heather your kids are so adorable. It is so fun that you girls are doing this work for your moms to really enjoy! You look great!
Love JULIE
Post a Comment